Susie Bailey, Gregory Conner, Rob Bailey
At Rob Bailey’s Pro-Shop we offer the following advantages:
- We are a stand-alone Pro-Shop with two certified USBC bowling lanes, giving the customer an opportunity to bowl so we can provide a more complete analysis of their game and equipment needs. This also gives them the ability to try out new equipment immediately after drilling to allow for fine-tuning.
- There are no leagues operating while we are drilling balls, and we do not have to rely on a bowling center’s normal operating hours.
- Balls are drilled by appointment, allowing most bowlers to purchase their ball, get fitted, try it out, and take it home on the same day.
- Our drilling and ball maintenance equipment is the best the bowling industry has to offer.
- We stock a large inventory of 200 to 300 balls from most manufacturers, reducing the need to place special orders, however, we are happy to do so. We have a good selection of shoes, bags, and accessories in stock also.
- We will gladly drill new balls purchased elsewhere.
- We do an evaluation of your current layout and grip and make the necessary recommendations based on your needs.
- Experienced ball drilling since 1976 does not alone qualify us to drill your equipment, but it does help!
- We keep up to date by attending seminars, subscribing to technical publications and newsletters, and networking with industry experts.
- We provide attention to detail and service and will explain and show you how and why we make our recommendations. You can watch as your ball is being drilled, unlike a backroom drilling operation.
- We also have a good line of balls on special if you are looking to maximize your dollar. See our specials inventory listed on this site. Call for prices.
It is unwise to pay too much, but it is worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money; that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. It cannot be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run. And, if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better. There is hardly anything in the world that someone cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and people who consider price alone are this man’s lawful prey.